BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Facebook Layouts »

Monday 26 December 2011

Good bye My bro...

salam all...hey there....today i feel want to speak Phua Chu Kang english..haha..if my eng broken..who'scare..??..long time im not speak enlish in front of public..so its make sense if my eng not fluent....hehe...sorry,.as long as u undrstand what i trying to share n tell to u all..its ok for me..

this post is for my brother..tomorrow he will going fly to Japan osaka bebeh...haha..a bit jealous with u bro..he said want to borrow my Iphone,..oh no..sorry for that,,if u use my phone,then how i can contact my Gf n my frens..??my gf will sulking laa....n i will miss her if not texting with her...soory bro cz i cant fulfill ur wish...he will going there for couple weeks...enjoy ya bro..!!

actually speak english make me hungry..isn't..?? do u feel same like me..?? yeah rite...dun shy speak this language to public..juz ignore if they say ur eng not too fluent...juz proud to be urself k...u must have self confidence...
bact to main point....err..just know i ask my bro to buy some t-shirt from osaka n lots of Chocolate from Japan,....their choc really sweet n delicious...i want give it to my GF...i hope she will happy...she always mocking me..she always say im Gemok.....ok syg..this time i will make u double triple fat than me...haha..cruel rite...?? u will going fat girl coz eat this choclate..hhahaha....actually choc can rilex ur mind...dun stress again ya Gf....
ok bro..i give u 200rm..i hope its enough to buy all stuff....

lastly.a very goodbye to u bro...when u back plz dun bring along "awek jepun"..otherwise mom will chase after u using broomstick..kihkihkih....kidding...ok..send my regard to Ultraman Gaia...Doraemon.sizuka n nobita..Shin Chan also..the crazy boy one..haha..shin chan2...n Go ku DRAGON BALL... i think Go Ku passed away already..coz when i was standard 3,he's getting old..haha....
what a ridiculous ...take care there bro...take cre of my sweater too..its expensive huh....always alert bout food...dont eat non Halal ok..Happy New Year to u...!!!!.see you in 2012....enjoy ur journey..gonna miss u....bye....

   sorry if have mistakes in my language....im not brilliant like u..huhh...i love u BANGAU....!!!!!!..ok bye...


     MOST OF MY FRENS IN FB AGREE THAT ALL OF US IS REALLY PRETTY AND HANDSOME INCLUDING ME..HEHE...NOT BELIEVE..? SEE BELOW....


kawan2 pmpan dan laki dlm FB aq ni sume cntik dan kacak2 blaka. .Ciptaan Tuhan emg indah,tiada yg bruk. .ALHAMDULILLAH. .26 yg like..x ramai sgt cz kwn aq ad 4oo lebih je..tp rmai yg stuju..not bad rite

· · 17 hours ago via mobile
 

0 comments: